If you are a fun-loving soul and love to uplift your adrenaline rush, the banana boat ride is for you. The banana ride is a popular water sports activity in Goa.
It is a fun and exciting activity that kids and youngsters enjoy. Mid-October and the End of February is the right time to enjoy rides at the most competitive banana boat ride rates.
Banana Boat Ride In Goa: An Introduction
The banana boat ride in Goa offers fun activities in the waters along the beaches in Goa. Goa vacationers coming to Anjuna Beaches book tickets for a banana boat ride. It is due to the banana shape that the boat gets the name. In a single banana ride, tourists enjoy the thrill of the blue waters when the speed boat splashes and whips in.
In a single cruise, the inflatable boat can accommodate up to 6 people. They have to wear life jackets for safety besides comfort and enjoyment. The entire banana ride trip is charged at the best price fitting the budget of the travelers.
Not only can you enjoy a ride in Goa water sport, but you can also ride on a jet ski at the most budgetary price. Here 2 people can accommodate whereas a banana ride can fit 10 people. This will add a different dimension of enticement for the riders who are in love with watersport activities like a banana ride. activities. Water rides in Goa are accompanied by lifeguards.
What is the Age To Ride The Banana Boat?
The minimum age to ride the banana tube is 12+. Since it is a water sport therefore expert riders recommend not to ride the banana boat below 12. It is among the enthralling water sports activities in Goa that small kids might not be able to balance properly.
Most often it depends on the stronghold training that the children on this ride receive while riding the water sports boats. A banana ride is safe for kids to ride. They are given life jackets to wear for ensuring safety while they flip the inflatable boat along with the water.
Why Should I Try The Banana Boat Ride In Goa?
Trying the banana ride in Goa is a worthy adventurous sport and the ride is fun. Youngsters and kids enjoy goa water sports on a spree. All should work to try the activity of the banana boat ride. One should try the ride as they are given lifejackets.
Even the children on this ride enjoy it a lot. When on a banana boat must hold on to security rules to avoid any uneven incident. The Banana ride boat looks like a banana and is connected to a socket bringing in more recreational excitement.
There is nothing to worry about your children, as there are trained lifeguards with every boat to take the riders along the water at high speeds. If the banana boat or the speedboat attempts to flip, there is nothing as such to worry about it. The thrill of the boat ride is when the boat flips over the waves that come undulated.
Tips For Trying Banana Ride In Goa
- Banana Ride in Goa is basically a test of your stamina, team spirit, and how you can fight the odds in your course of life.
- It is incredibly enthralling but passengers should not forget to wear the lifejackets on this exciting ride.
- People at times miss out on wearing the jackets, they might get pulled inside the water.
- Banana Rides are a continuous process in which 4 to 6 passengers are seen to flung into the sea and hauling back to the boat immediately.
- Goa is not just about exploring the beaches and the cruises, it is also about enjoying extensive time with family and friends who look forward to a holiday with you.
Don’t Miss The Banana Ride This Time In Your Goa Tour
- Dolphin Trip in Goa.
- Group rides for cruises.
- Back Water Cruises.
- Leisuretime cruises in Goa.
- Adventure activities & water sports.
- Visiting the Baga beach.
- Calangute Beach.
- Anjuna Beach.
- Agonda Beach.
- Candolim Beach.
- Palolem Beach.
- Vagator Beach.
- Mandovi Rivers.
- Butterfly Conservatory.
- Spice Plantations.
- Island Hopping.
- Devil’s Canyon.
- Goan Caves.
- Cabo De Rama.
- Catamaran Sailing.
- Zauri River.
- Anjuna Flea Market.
- Dudhsagar Falls.
- Mhadei Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Grande Island.
- Todo Waterfalls.
- Arambol Beach.
- Miramar Beach.
- Anjuna Flea Market.
- Forts in Goa.
What Does Banana Boat Ride In Goa Include?
The trip to Goa includes multiple attractions and varieties. But when we are talking about the banana ride in Goa, it must include the following-
- One banana boat.
- 4-5 passengers to sit.
- Life Jackets
What Is The Best Offer Available On A Banana Ride?
The best price of a banana ride starts from 350/- per head on a speed boat ride. And, 4-5 people can adjust in one ride turn. Although the ride varies as per the season, package, and person, the cost of the banana water ride in Goa saves more on the combo package that can take in 5-6 passengers for an extensive array of water sports. And, the speed boat sprints across the sea, as a result, one should sit as tight as possible.
Try The Banana Boat Ride In Goa & Experience the Thrill
Experience a banana ride for some worthy watersports activities in an inflatable boat that is connected to a speedboat. Once you get started off the beach you will be moving ahead with speed along the waters of goa beach.
As soon as the speedboat gets started, put on your lifejackets and sit comfortably on the banana, or else the boat throws you down into the waters.
On your way back to Goa beach on the banana watercraft, don’t miss out on visiting the lush spice plantations and the most colorful fluttering butterflies that gather cheerful nectar.
Cancellation Policy For Banana Boat Ride In Goa
- Cancellations prior to 30 days start will be subjected to 25% of the total cost of the tour.
- Cancellations made between 15-20 days will be charged 50% of the total cost.
- Repeals made 15 days before will be subjected to 100% of the fees.
- The applicable refund amount is processed within 15 business days.
read more prn status
Banana Boat Ride In Goa: Booking Confirmation Policy
- After a booking is done, confirmation is sent through SMS with active pages of the account.
- Login to the account of the website and see the details completely there with the current status.
- Display the e-voucher at the reception counter and confirm your banana ride in Goa
What Are The Attractive Highlights of Goan Banana Voyage?
- The minimum requirement of age is between 10-12 years.
- The banana ride is one that tests the power of endurance when flung into the crystal clear waters of the sea.
- For every beginner, a lifeguard is always there to suddenly topple into the water by adding excitement to every trip across the sea.
- There are minimal chances of accidents as per the injuries as the ride is accompanied by an expert lifeguard.
- Banana Ride is not recommended for pregnant women, heart patients, or any kind of medical serious incidents.
- It is best to visit Goa beaches between the months of October and April for vacationers coming to Goa.
Top 4 Budget-Friendly Hotels Near Banana Boat Ride
7 Seas By Splenor
Contact: 1800-123-5555/ 085916 9241
Address: Anjuna -Vagator Road,Next to Hacienda de Goa resort403509
Call +91 832 2489 230 Today!
Address: Zense Resort 1088, Escrea-Walddo, Opp. Novotel Shrems Hotel, India, Candolim, 403515
Email Address: email@example.com
Call: +91 8830507346
Address: Behind Byke Resort Cavelossim Mobor, Salcete.
Red Fox Hotel, Morjim, Goa
Address: 1435 Kannaikwada, Morjim 403512 India
Note: (Booking is done through top apps for low rates)
How To Do Water Sports Booking?
Banana Ride In Goa is widely popular among vacationers coming to goa with friends and family. All taxes, surcharges on fuels, and service fees are included in every ride. Another attraction of the place is its collection of water sports bookings.
Get special discounts on-
- Scuba diving
- Jetski Ride
- Speedboat Ride
- Parasailing Activities with Dip
- Goa Water sports in Combo
- Trip to Dudhsagar Falls
- Tour packages including both South & North Goa
If you look for a fun ride in the Goan waters, book a trip with a Banana boat ride for 4 to 6 people. During the peak seasons, there is a huge rush of tourists thereby dropping its passengers one trip after the next. It is fun and super exciting for all ages.